Smoke library for Qt4
This is the Smoke library for Qt4, on which bindings for different
languages (ruby, Python, perl...) can be based.
libqt4-ruby (1.4.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
The upstream 1.4.9 doesn't ship anymore with qt4rubyinit, so don't
look for it !
-- Vincent Fourmond <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:42:53 +0200
libqt4-ruby (1.4.7-3) unstable; urgency=low
qtrubyinit has been renamed to qt4rubyinit to avoid conflicts
with libqt0-ruby1.8, as the binary provided there preloads
the Qt3 libraries.
libqt4-ruby (1.4.10-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* 35-fix-g++-4.3-build : tweak some const char * in Qt.cpp so
it builds with g++-4.3 (Closes: #484198)
* Urgency medium to fix RC bug in testing.
-- Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com> Tue, 03 Jun 2008 21:41:00 +0200
libqt4-ruby (1.4.10-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Build-depend on libqt4-opengl-dev to enable building with latest
2004-06-27 Richard Dale <Richard_Dale@tipitina.demon.co.uk>
* The qtruby and korundum ruby bindings are built by default
* Both Qt only and Qt/KDE versions of the Smoke library are built
2002-11-05 Marcus Urban <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Match changes made in KDE's RGBColor class in kdec, kdejava
* Various changes in qtc and qtjava to match changes in Qt 3.1
2002-04-12 Richard Dale <duke@
This package was debianized by Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com> on
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18
Browse inside libsmokeqt4-1_1.4.10-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com