libsx (2.05-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Move to Source-format 3.0 ; removed dependency on quilt
* Standards-Version: 3.8.4. No changes required.
* Add DEP-3 comments documenting patches.
* Change RGBTXT path in libsx-rgb patch to point to file location on Debian.
* Add MAXPATHLEN in dirlist.c if undefined; needed to build on Hurd.
-- Alastair McKinstry <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 09
Early versions of libsx have been released around 1993 by Dominic Giampaolo
(email@example.com), using also code provided by Allen Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The present release includes an html documentation produced by
Stephen Chenney (email@example.com) and Winston Holmes
(firstname.lastname@example.org), and some useful additional routines
(pixmap buttons, file selector, color selector, interna
This package was debianised by Alastair McKinstry <email@example.com>
on Wednesday, 9 September 2009.
Copyright (C) 2000 Jean-Pierre Demailly
It is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2.1.
On Debian systems, a copy of this license may be found at
Downloaded from: ftp://ftp.ac-grenoble.fr/ge/Xlibraries/
Early versions of libsx have been rel