Language detection library
Libtextcat is a library with functions that implement the classification
technic described in Cavnar & Trenkle, "N-Gram-Based Text Categorization".
It was primarily developed for language guessing, a task on which it is known
to perform with near-perfect accuracy.
:: libTextCat 2.2 ::
What is it?
Libtextcat is a library with functions that implement the
classification technique described in Cavnar & Trenkle, "N-Gram-Based
Text Categorization" . It was primarily developed for language
guessing, a task on which it is known to perform with near-perfect
The central idea of the Cavnar & Trenkle techn
libtextcat (2.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* createfp probably should be in "utils"..
-- Rene Engelhard <email@example.com> Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:59:38 +0200
libtextcat (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* upload to Debian
* add myself and Gauvain Pocentek to Uploaders:, update Danieles address
* lintian fixes
* data must not be in library packages due to library packages
needing to be
Fri Dec 5 2003 Frank Scheelen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Released 2.2
Thu May 22 2003 Rob de Wit (email@example.com)
* Introduced autotools config as proposed by Jeff
* Made some changes according to config.h
* Succesfully tested under Solaris8
Tue May 20 2003 Frank Scheelen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Added Gertjan van Noord's language models to distro.
- Better Makefile
- Improve error handling and reporting.
- Split off table and heap routines
This package was debianized by Daniele Favara <email@example.com> on
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:12:29 +0100
Browse inside libtextcat0_2.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com