C++ XML parsing library
This package contains the shared version of the TinyXml library.
TinyXml is a simple and small C++ XML parser that can be easily integrating
into other programs. It reads XML and creates C++ objects representing
the XML document. The objects can be manipulated, changed, and
saved again as XML.
tinyxml (2.5.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Revert most changes from 2.5.3-2 (Closes: #574852).
Only provide tinyxml with STL support.
* Set the source package format explicitly to "1.0".
* Override libtinyxml2.5.3 shlibs to require at least 2.5.3-3.
-- Felix Geyer <email@example.com> Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:54:55 +0200
tinyxml (2.5.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build a second variant
Changes in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed comment tags which were outputing as '<?--' instead of
the correct '<!--'.
- Implemented the Next and Prev methods of the TiXmlAttribute class.
- Renamed 'LastAttribtute' to 'LastAttribute'
- Fixed bad pointer to 'isspace' that could occur while parsing text.
- Errors finding beginning and end of tags no longer throw it into an
infinite loop. (Hopefully.)
Browse inside libtinyxml2.5.3_2.5.3-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com