tonezone library (runtime)
A library for generating tones used for telephone signalling.
zaptel (1:1.0.7-4.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* High-urgency upload for sarge-targetted RC bugfix
* Make sure directories are created mode 755 instead of mode 644, as
this otherwise causes problems for building (apparently on xfs
filesystems). Closes: #310150.
* Tweak debian/patches/Makefile.dpatch fix from the previous NMU so
that it isn't unnecessaril
-- An alias has been added so that you can load wcfxs with 'modprobe wctdm'.
-- Some additional subvendor IDs have been added.
-- wcte11xp has been added to the list of modules in this file.
-- Added a wait time to the init script so that software that creates the device nodes dynamically
This package was debianized by Matt Zimmerman <email@example.com> on
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:31:21 -0400.
It was downloaded from http://www.asteriskpbx.org/
Upstream Authors: Jim Dixon / Zapate Telephony, Linux Support Services, Inc.
Copyright (from zaptel.c):
* Copyright (C) 2001 Jim Dixon / Zapata Telephony.
* Copyright (C) 2001 Linux Support Services, Inc.
* All rights reserved.
* This p
Browse inside libtonezone1_1.0.7-4.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com