tracker extractor library
This package contains the library that is used by applications that provide
metadata extractors for 3rd party file types.
Tracker is an advanced framework for first class objects with associated
metadata and tags. It provides a one stop solution for all metadata, tags,
shared object databases, search tools and indexing.
Tracker is a search engine and that allows the user to find their
data as fast as possible. Users can search for their files and
search for content in their files too.
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central reposito
NEW in 0.8.17 - 2010-09-02
The changes are:
* Fixes NB#184505, Video files without audio are listed as music clips.
* Fixes GB#628090, Tracker plugin for PPSX files
* Fixes GB#628535, 'make check' fails with LDFLAGS=-Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-Bsymbolic
* Fixes GB#628537, toplevel Makefile.am references non-existing files
* Fixes GB#628536, Don't install ui files fo
tracker (0.8.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Remove this patch as the performance regressions have been fixed
upstream by making tracker-miner-fs more efficient and patching the
ontology isn't really a good idea.
- Port tracker from deprecated libdevkit-power-gob
2010-09-02 Martyn Russell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2010-09-02 Murugappan Nataraj <mur
Martyn Russell <martyn at lanedo com>
Jürg Billeter <juerg.billeter at codethink co uk>
This package was debianized by Michael Biebl <email@example.com> on
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:35:52 +0100.
Browse inside libtracker-extract-0.8-0_0.8.17-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com