UCL Common Code (Multimedia) Library
Routines common to a number of multimedia tools. This library is required
to build RAT v3.2.7 or later, SDR, and may be needed for other UCL tools.
uclmmbase (1.2.16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #194188, #239447).
-- David Martínez Moreno <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:04:40 +0200
uclmmbase (1.2.12-3) unstable; urgency=low
* I discovered that I'm not following 10.2 chapter of Debian Policy, i.e.,
the library is not being compiled with -fPIC for the shared object and
without that for the s
Common Code Library: Modification history
v1.0.0 - Initial version, based on RAT v3.2.7
* 14 November 1998
v1.0.1 - Added HMAC authentication code
- Added timeout to udp_recv()
- Added authentication of Mbus messages
- Added RTP library
- Added select and fd_set functions to net_udp.[ch]
- IPv6 code now runs on the pre-release stack for Solaris 2.7
- Mbus code support a configuration fi
Things to do yet:
- Fix -Werror for libc6-dev in some architectures (libc6-dev bug?) (see #100047).
- Fix HAVE_INET_NTOP detection on ia64 (why it doesn't work?) (see #105143, #104345).
- Clear issue about libuclmmbase1-dev depending on libc6-dev (�?).
- Probably libuclmmbase1-dev is really libuclmmbase-dev (without "1")...I'll
have to reread policy.
This package was debianized by David Martínez Moreno <email@example.com>
It was downloaded (and lat
Browse inside libuclmmbase1_1.2.16-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com