userspace USB programming library
Library for programming USB applications without the knowledge
of Linux kernel internals.
libusbx is a library for USB device access from Linux, Mac OS X,
Windows and OpenBSD userspace (with OpenBSD, and to a lesser extent
Windows, currently being considered EXPERIMENTAL).
It is written in C and licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public
License version 2.1 or (at your option) any later version (see COPYING).
libusbx is abstracted internally in such a way that it ca
libusbx (2:1.0.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to libusbx, a fork of libusb, as most distributions are doing.
It is API and ABI compatible, at least for now.
-- Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Jun 2012 16:53:33 +0200
libusb-1.0 (2:1.0.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (closes: #669590):
- Work with CONFIG_TIMERFD is disabled in the kernel (closes:
This file lists notable changes in each release.
For fine grained history, please see the git log at:
* Revert removal of critical Windows event handling that was introduced in 1.0.10
* Fix a possible deadlock in Windows when submitting transfers
* Add timestamped logging
* Add NetBSD support (experimen
This package was debianized by Christopher L Cheney <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:21:4
Browse inside libusb-1.0-0_1.0.11-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com