vCard (the Electronic Business Card) library
vCard is an Electronic Business Card format, as specified by the
versit Consortium, useful for storing personal data. libvc handles
scanning a vCard file, parsing the vCard file into a data storage
structure, manipulating the data storage structure, and writing back
to file. It was originally written for `rolo', but has been
split-off as a generic library for general use.
libvc - vCard library
Copyright (C) 2003 Andrew Hsu
This vCard library was written using `flex' and `bison'. The library
handles scanning a vCard file, parsing the vCard file into a data
storage structure, manipulating the data storage structure, and
writing back to file. It was originally written for `rolo', but
has been split-off as a generic library for general use.
libvc 003 (2003-06-14)
* Properly parses vCard version 2.1 files. This means Microsoft
vCard files can now be properly parsed as well.
* Searching and comparing type names and parameter names are now
* The build now produces shared libraries as well as static libraries.
libvc 002 (2003-05-15)
* Parsing of parameters are now performed properly and stuffed into
the `name' and
libvc (003.dfsg.1-9) unstable; urgency=low
+ Append trunk/ to the path in Vcs-Svn:, such that debcheckout works
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes needed)
* debian/watch: Remove "dfsg" from the upstream version before number
* Use quilt instead of CDBS' simple-patchsys
-- Rafael Laboissiere <email@example.com> Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:10:33
* Finish the man pages.
* Create a user's guide or tutorial.
* Create a generic "get preferred" fu
Andrew Hsu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jen Wang <email@example.com>
Oliver Braun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Rafael Laboissiere <email@example.com> on
Sun Feb 11 15:57:18 CET 200
Browse inside libvc0_003.dfsg.1-9_amd64.deb