C++ computer vision library
Vision with Generic Algorithms (VIGRA) is a computer vision library
that puts its main emphasis on flexible algorithms, because
algorithms represent the principle know-how of this field. The
library was consequently built using generic programming as
introduced by Stepanov and Musser and exemplified in the C++ Standard
Template Library. By writing a few adapters (image iterators and
accessors) you can use VIGRA's algorithms on top of your data
structures, within your environment.
VIGRA Computer Vision Library, Version VERSION_VERSION_VERSION
Copyright 1998-2010 by Ullrich Koethe
This file is part of the VIGRA computer vision library.
You may use, modify, and distribute this software according
to the terms stated in the LICENSE.txt file included in
the VIGRA distribution.
The VIGRA Website i
libvigraimpex (1.7.0+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
VIGRA 1.7.0 introduces two backwards incompatible changes:
* Angle convention was modified from counter-clockwise to clockwise.
* symmetricEigensystem() sorts eigenvalues by decreasing value (was:
decreasing absolute values).
-- Jakub Wilk <email@example.com> Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:12:04 +0200
libvigraimpex (1.7.1+dfsg1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Fix build failure with GCC 4.7. Closes: #667258.
* Build-depend on libpng-dev. Closes: #662414.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:06:00 +0200
libvigraimpex (1.7.1+dfsg1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* Patch libpng15: Fix FTBFS with libpng 1.5 (closes: #636003). Thanks to
* Ullrich Köthe originated and wrote the library.
* Mikhail Amchislavsky (mam
Browse inside libvigraimpex3_1.7.1+dfsg1-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com