Window Maker's own widget set - runtime library
WINGs Is Not GNUstep (WINGs) is a small widget set with the NeXTSTEP
look and feel. Its API is inspired in OpenSTEP and its
implementation borrows some ideas from Tk. It has a reasonable set of
widgets, sufficient for building small applications like a CDPlayer
or hacking something like rxvt. It is used for basic widgets in
the WindowMaker window manager.
This package contains the libWINGs runtime library.
wmaker (0.95.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Hardened. debian/rules changed.
* DM-Upload-Allowed set.
-- Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) <email@example.com> Thu, 10 Jun 2012 23:35:31 +0200
wmaker (0.95.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 0.95.3
* Removed debian/clean file. Upstream removes now the files.
* Bumped to standard version 3.9.3
* Important!: Removed symbol "W_Draggi
Changes since version 0.92.0:
- added check for --with-gnustepdir option to configure to verify that its
argument is an absolute path
- updated german translations (Torsten Marek <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- fixed WPrefs.app to find its icons when not installed under GNUstep paths
- fixed gcc-4 compilation issues (Vladimir Nadvornik <email@example.com>)
- fixed amd64 compi
Browse inside libwings2_0.95.3-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com