C++ network libraries for rapid application development
WvStreams is a library suite that is comprised of several parts. Included
in the base package are:
* WvString: a convenient and efficient C++ string class
* WvList: an easy-to-use linked list
* WvHashTable: an efficient and easy-to-use hash table
* WvFile: a WvStream wrapper for handling files
* WvStreamClone: a base class which makes writing your own WvStreams easy
* WvLog: a log files handler
* UniIniGen: a tiny version of UniConf for simple configuration systems
This is wvstreams, a nominally platform-independent networking and utilities
library for C++.
Some documentation is in the Docs/ directory. If that looks empty, try
doing "make doxygen" to generate it.
wvstreams (4.2.2-2.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add OpenSSL_add_ssl_algorithms() to SSL initializiation, as we're using
the SSL part of OpenSSL and not just the crypto part (which was already
initialized); fixes problems with WvSSLStream on at least amd64.
-- Steinar H. Gunderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:53:20 +0200
2005-12-08 20:35 sfllaw
* releases/freesw/wvstreams/examples/wvgrep: Ignore *.d dependency
2005-12-08 17:37 sfllaw
This package was debianized by Patrick Patterson <email@example.com> on
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:49:14 -050
Browse inside libwvstreams4.2-base_4.2.2-2.2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com