library providing read access on ZIP-archives - library
The zziplib library is intentionally lightweight, it offers the ability
to easily extract data from files archived in a single zip file.
Applications can bundle files into a single zip archive and access them.
The implementation is based only on the (free) subset of compression
with the zlib algorithm which is actually used by the zip/unzip tools.
This package contains the zziplib runtime library.
zziplib (0.13.49-4) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU acknowledgement. Closes: #443880
* Fixed the following lintian issues:
- zziplib source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.2 (current is 3.7.3)
- zziplib: description-contains-homepage
-- Anibal Monsalve Salazar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 06 Apr 2008 08:13:02 +1000
zziplib (0.13.49-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU from the Cambridg
zziplib vulnerability due to usage of strcpy
* add indent-check for enforcing some source code style.
* remake manpages.ar / htmpages.ar - redistribute zziplib-manpages.ar
instead while the rebuild mechanics become a lot simpler
* unless --maintainer-mode, make mans / install-mans part of the d
This package was debianized by Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com> on
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:09:27 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://zziplib.sourceforge.net
Upstream Author: Guido Draheim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003 Guido Draheim
THE ZZIP LICENSE
All rights on the project sources are reserved.
use freely under the restrictions of the Lesse
Browse inside libzzip-0-13_0.13.49-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com