Freedesktop system tray icon support for Tcl/Tk on X11
Tktray is an extension that is able to create system tray icons.
It follows http://www.freedesktop.org
protocol is supported by modern versions of KDE and GNOME panels,
and by some other panel-like application.
tktray(3tk) tktray tktray(3tk)
tktray - System Tray Icon Support for Tk on X11
package require Tcl 8.4
package require tktray ?1.0?
tktray::icon pathName ?options?
pathName balloon message ?msec_timeout?
pathName cancel message_handle
pathName cget option
tktray (1.3.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed build of shared library on kfreebsd-* and hurd-* architectures.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 27 May 2012 23:35:14 +0400
tktray (1.3.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial upload to Debian (closes: #674247).
* New upstrem release.
* Renamed the binary package to tk-tktray to comply the Debian Tcl/Tk policy.
* Switched to 3
2010-05-10 Anton Kovalenko <email@example.com>
* configure.in: version is now 1.3.6;
* tktray.c: fixed some trivial bugs with option
handling (e.g. cget method); added ARGB32 image output
support (server-side natural alpha composition).
* tests/all.tcl: added a non-photo image to test this code path
2010-05-08 Anton Kovalenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: version is now 1.3.2.
This package was debianized by Sergei Golovan <email@example.com> on
Thu, 25 May 2006 08:44:47 +0400
Browse inside tk-tktray_1.3.9-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com