Motif widget for display HTML 3.2 (library)
XmHTML is a high performance Motif Widget capable of displaying HTML
3.2 confirming text. Graphics support, lesstif compatibility and
extensive documentation are amongst its many features.
This package provides the runtime shared library. The xmhtml-dev
package provides the header files, and the static library.
This file: README for XmHTML.
Please read this file, it can save you a lot of problems and me a lot of
Please read the file LICENSE.
xmhtml (1.1.7-18) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (was 3.6.0).
* Bumped debhelper version to 9 (was 4.1.0); updated debian/compat.
* Added files: debian/patches/fix-build-with-hardening-flags.patch
* Package switched from cdbs to dh:
- deleted build dependency from cdbs
- updated debian/rules
* Updated file
This file: CHANGES.
Describes day to day progress of the XmHTML development.
HTML Form widgets are no longer actively destroyed when the parent
HTML widget is destroyed. Previously, this lead to an XError. Bugfix
thanks to Richard Offer <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- If a line is ended by a linebreak, any leading space for the first
word on the next line is removed. As a r
List of things to do some time in the future.
- lots of stuff. Compile hasn't bee
Thanks to the following people for usefull suggestions, bugfixes and other
Fred Pesh (pesch
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of the XmHTML, a high
performance Motif Widget capa
Browse inside xmhtml1_1.1.7-18_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com