YATE core modules
YATE is a telephony engine aimed at creating a telephony server that
performs well enough to deal with PBX requirements and also flexible
enough for complex Gateway and IVR solutions.
This package contains the core modules necessary for running YATE.
yate (4.1.0-1~dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Urgency medium as this fixes three RC bugs for wheezy
* Cleanup debian/rules - restores missing modules
- Fixes "Do not call dh_installinit twice" (Closes: #680563)
- Fixes "package "yate" doesn't ship any module at all" (Closes: #683229)
* Remove h323 Build-Depends and package - fixes FTBFS (Closes: #680818)
* Add necessary Replace
Mon Aug 27 2007 Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Released version 1.3.0
- The GTK2 client now properly handles combobox operations
- Added heartbeatdrop and registeredonly settings for H.323 gatekeeper
Mon Aug 27 2007 Ioana Stanciu <email@example.com>
- Populate the callto combo if we succeed to start a new call
Sat Aug 25 2007 Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ignore SIP provisional message
This package was debianized by Kilian Krause <email@example.com> on
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:41:25 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://yate.null.ro/
GPL with exceptions:
YATE's license is GPL with an exception for linking with OpenH323 and PWlib
(licensed under MPL).
Upstream Authors: Paul Chitescu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diana Cionoiu <email@example.com>
Copyright: (C) 2004-2006 by Null Team
Browse inside yate-core_4.1.0-1~dfsg-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com