DSPAM is a scalable and statistical anti-spam filter
DSPAM is a dedicated statistical filter with minimal resources. It includes
many new algorithms to fight against spam including:
* Concept Identification
* Message Inoculation
* Advanced de-obfuscation techniques
* Bayesian Noise Reduction
This package contains the MySQL backend.
dspam (3.6.8-9) unstable; urgency=low
[ Kurt B. Kaiser ]
* (This is a maintenance release for lenny from pkg-dspam/branches/lenny)
* Add apache2-suexec (>= 2.2.9-3) as webfrontend Suggests: (Closes: #488924).
* Acknowledge NMU. Thanks Peter Eisentraut (Closes: #473027, #480602).
* Fix a regression in #455052, #469668: force removal of the /usr/share/dspam
directory with dspam-webfr
$Id: CHANGELOG,v 1.438 2006/05/14 15:27:31 jonz Exp $
[20060606.0000] jonz: fixes for pgsql_drv
fixed bugs from last release causing pgsql to fail on connection
[20060606.0000] jonz: added ldap_client headers to build
some operating systems refused to build ldap client due to missing header
[20060602.2300] jonz: fix for UID
Browse inside libdspam7-drv-mysql_3.6.8-9_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com