tool for mathematical surfaces
K3DSurf is a program to visualize and manipulate multidimensional
surfaces by using mathematical equations. It's also a modeler for
POV-Ray in the area of parametric surfaces.
k3dsurf(1) 1 k3dsurf(1)
k3dsurf - tool for mathematical surfaces
This manual page documents briefly the k3dsurf program
k3dsurf is a program to visualize and manipulate Multidimen‐
sional surfaces by using Mathematical equations. It's also a
"Modeler" for POV-Ray in th
k3dsurf (0.6.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #547344):
- Fix crashes on startup for some users.
- Thanks to Scott Howard (from Ubuntu) for mentioning it.
- Update mail address.
- Switch section from “kde” to “math”.
* Drop the only patch (merged upstream), and quilt entirely.
* Bump Standards-Version from 3.7.3 to
This package was debianized by Andreas Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:13:36 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=25049
Copyright Holder: Copyright © 2005 Abderrahman Taha (email@example.com)
Additional copyright notice for src/fparser/fparser.txt
Copyright 2003 Juha Nieminen, Joel Yliluoma
The files src/fparser/fparser.h and s
Browse inside k3dsurf_0.6.2.4-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com