X-Sys is a plugin for X-Chat that allows you to display your current system
statistics in a channel, private conversation or just in an echo to yourself
for testing purposes.
The plugin can display the following information:
* Number of CPU's and their specifications.
* Operating system information.
* Video card type.
* Sound card type.
* Memory and swap usage.
* Disk usage.
* Ethernet card type.
* Network traffic, both current and total.
* Currently supporting audacious.
What is X-Sys?
X-Sys is a plugin for X-Chat that allows you to display your current system statistics in
a channel, private conversation or just in an echo to yourself for testing purposes.
It is supported on Linux, running on various architectures. Right now x86, ppc, ppc64, sparc,
sparc64 and alpha are supported, with parisc and ia64 implemented but awaiting testing.
xchat-xsys (2.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* The 'hey-long-time-no-see' dupload.
* Include local patch to include /ether by default (Closes: #687446).
* Build using hardening flags, build-dep on dpkg-dev because of that and add
local patch to fix chainbuilder LDFLAGS glitch.
* Switch to 3.0 quilt source format.
* Switch to machine-readable copyright.
* Enhance porting targets on d
* (Thomas Cort) Report L2 cache info for Alpha CPUs
* (Tony Vroon) Drop XMMS, port audacious features to D-Bus, make dependency mandatory
* (Tony Vroon) Use pretty_freespace for memory & swap reporting as well as disk space
* (Tony Vroon) Make pretty_freespace report none if total_size is 0, thanks to Emopig <email@example.com> for the report
* (Tony Vroon) Make pretty_freespace aware