BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate bluetooth in KDE.
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keybaord, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc...)
* A daemon to listen incoming petitions, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.
bluedevil (1.0~rc3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove the kbluetooth transitional package upon request by the release
team, to unblock bluedevil's transition into squeeze.
* Change kdebluetooth's version to be the same as bluedevil's
but with epoch 1 and generated from debian/changelog automatically.
-- George Kiagiadakis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:54:51 +030