user friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client for KDE
Konversation is a client for the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) protocol.
It is easy to use and well-suited for novice IRC users, but novice
and experienced users alike will appreciate its many features:
* Standard IRC features
* Easy to use graphical interface
* Multiple server and channel tabs in a single window
* IRC color support
* Pattern-based message highlighting and OnScreen Display
* Multiple identities for different servers
* Multi-language scripting support (with DCOP)
* Customizable command aliases
* NickServ-aware log-on (for registered nicknames)
* Smart logging
* Traditional or enhanced-shell-style nick completion
* DCC file transfer with resume support
Here are some scripts that can help you in everyday life with konvi.
They are usually put in ~/.kde/share/apps/konversation/scripts/ and executed by
typing /exec <scriptname> in konversation.
Since scripts are executed by system, they should have 'executable' flag on.
This is most easily achieved by running chmod +x <scriptname>
Please add descriptions here as new scripts appear:
bug Opens up
konversation (1.3.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Backport 0001-Work-around-bug-217592-the-infamous-cursor-disappear.patch
from upstream in order to fix a very annoying "disappearing cursor" bug.
It happens rather rarely but when it does, konversation becomes nearly
unusable. The only way out is restart of the application.
-- Modestas Vainius <email@example.com> Wed, 29 Sep 2010 00:0
Changes from 1.3 to 1.3.1:
Konversation 1.3.1 is a maintenance release that improves program behavior
and fixes defects, the most serious of which is a regression that unfortu-
nately suck into v1.3, which causes data corruption or even loss of Watched
Nicknames Online lists on application quit. Behavioral improvements are
found in the handling of aborting automatic reconnection attempts after
Dario Abatianni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter Simonsson <email@example.com>
Eike Hein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Nathaniel W. Turner <email@example.com> on
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:39:
Browse inside konversation_1.3.1-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com