client library for nufw authentication
NuFW is an authenticating gateway, which means that connections are
authenticated before being forwarded through the gateway. Classical packet
filtering systems disregard the identity of the user who may be attempting to
access the network, instead caring only about the originating IP addresses.
This library provides a convenient system to build NuFW authentication client.
nufw (1.0.23-1.3) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to compelte l10n.
* Bring debconf templates from unstable and rewrite those that are not
* Debconf translations copied from unstable and:
- French completed
- Czech completed
- Swedish completed
- Russian completed
- German completed
-- Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- nuauth : fix possible crash on some arch
- nuauth : backport of fix in case of big user packet
- dbm modules : fix double lock
- system : add new option system_convert_username_to_lowercase
- nufw : clean mutex when leaving
- nufw : suppress useless test in packet server
- sanity check on gnutls read
- fix some minor "memory leaks"
- use lock t
This package was debianized by Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com> on
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:03:54 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.nufw.org
Upstream Authors: Eric Leblond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com>
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Browse inside libnuclient_1.0.23-1.3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com