The authenticating firewall [SSL library]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target.
It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition
to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a
strict security model and can apply different access rules to users
connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides an abstraction layer over SSL functions.
nufw (2.4.3-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "postinst deletes files from /usr/share/nuauth/":
nuauth.postinst: use cp instead of mv in the replace_file function
* Fix "postinst deletes /usr/share/nufw/nufw.conf breaking package
nufw.postinst: use cp instead of mv in the replace_file function
- libnuclient: switch to next best mechanism if first one fails (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: if auth fails with GSSAPI, retry with PLAIN (Pierre Chifflier)
- libnuclient: avoid strlen usage at each iteration. (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: tcp table reading optimisation (Eric Leblond)
- libnuclient: fix segfault when computing hash of a deleted file (Pierre Chifflier)
This package was debianized by Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com> on
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:03:54 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.nufw.org
Upstream Authors: Eric Leblond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com>
Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2007-2008 INL
NuFW is licensed under the GPLv3
Browse inside libnussl1_2.4.3-2.2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com