InfiniBand fabric simulator
ibsim provides a simulation of an InfiniBand fabric,
which can be used by the opensm subnet manager and
infiniband diagnostics and management tools.
This package provides an LD_PRELOADable library which
will make applications use the simulated fabric.
ibsim (0.5-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload; ACKed by the maintainer, see #664425.
* Remove deprecated dpatch and upgrade to packaging format "3.0 quilt"
* Update to Standards-Version to 220.127.116.11 and debhelper to 9.
* Add build-arch and build-indep targets.
* Fix description-synopsis-starts-with-article (Lintian).
* Fix diff-contains-substvars d
This package was debianized by Guy Coates <email@example.com> on
Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:11:55 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/ofed-1.4/OFED-1.4.tgz
Sasha Khapyorsky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2004-2008 Voltaire, Inc.
This software is available to you under a choice of one of two licenses.
You may chose to be
Browse inside libumad2sim0_0.5-1.1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com