Linux port of the famous dc++ client
This package provides the linux port of the famous
windows client dc++ for the P2P network Direct
This project uses the core dc++ with a rewritten
GTK user interface, so most of all the killer features
of dc++ are in it!
LinuxDC++ is a Linux port of the Direct Connect client DC++. Though it is
primarily aimed at Linux, it has been shown to work on other Unix-based
operating systems as well. It is written in C++ and makes use of GTK+ for the
user-interface. LinuxDC++ is free and open source software licensed under the
Direct connect is a peer-to-peer file-sharing protocol. The most p
linuxdcpp - Linux port of DC++
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
This manual page documents briefly the linuxdcpp Direct Con‐
2006-10-12 - Steven Sheehy
* Added usernames to chat logs (thanks Fredrik Ullner).
* Added more columns to public hubs (thanks Fredrik Ullner).
* Added dynamic filtering of local results to search (thanks Razzloss).
* Cleaned the source of carriage returns.
* Closing a tab now switches to previously selected tab (thanks dorian).
* Removed useless "Max tab rows" setting.
2006-10-07 - Steven Sheehy
linuxdcpp (0.0.1.cvs20061024-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Patched SContruc
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:49:25 +0
Browse inside linuxdcpp0.691_0.0.1.cvs20061024-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com