Testing programs for LoWPAN stack in Linux
This package provides several programs for testing various aspects of
Linux IEEE 802.15.4 stack.
Normal users don't need to install this package.
lowpan-tools (0.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch on libnl3 (Closes: #688169)
* Incorporate changes from 0.2.2-2.1 NMU
* Enable kernel compatibility code.
* Update debhelper compat to 9 to get relro/Hardening support.
* Add several lintian overrides for lowpan-test-tools package, as those
programs are compile-time verified.
* Change Build-Depends for de
This package was debianized by Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 03 Feb 2009 02:08:17 +0300.
It was downloaded from <http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-zigbee/>
Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov <email@example.com>
Sergey Lapin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2008, 2009 Siemens AG
This package is free software; you can r
Browse inside lowpan-test-tools_0.3-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com