IRC-to-other-IM-networks gateway using Pidgin library (common files)
Minbif is an IRC gateway to IM networks which provides the following features:
* Minbif uses a library which abstracts all IM calls, and has several
plugins to support more than 15 IM protocols (IRC included!);
* Two modes: inetd and daemon fork;
* Only IRC commands are used to control Minbif;
* Certificates check;
* Buddies are IRC users;
* Each account has a status channel. You see in all connected
buddies, and their status on it;
* Add and remove buddies from list with /INVITE and /KICK commands;
* Blocked users are bans on the account's status channel;
* Display when a buddy is typing a message;
* Can chat with someone who is not in your buddy list;
* You can see buddies' icons (with libcaca) or download them;
* DCC SEND an image to set your icon on IM networks;
* Display extended information about buddies with /WII command;
* Support away messages;
* Can send and receive files, which are sent or received to/from your
IRC client with DCC SEND;
* Conversation channels are supported;
* Auto\-rejoin conversation channels at connection;
* Display list of channels on an IM account with /LIST;
* irssi scripts to increase your user experience of minbif;
* CACAcam (webcam in ascii art).
* CoinCoin plugin for libpurple.
This package contains the documentation and common plugins.
minbif for Debian
By default, minbif runs as a daemon; if you'd like to run it from
inetd, simply install an inetd daemon, run dpkg-reconfigure
minbif-common, and change ENABLED to 0 in /etc/default/minbif-common.
Note that the first time you connect, you'll need to use a password,
which you'll then have to remember for subsequent connections.
The following two links should he
Minbif - IRC instant messaging gateway
Minbif aims to use the libpurple library from the Pidgin project to provide an
IRC-friendly instant messaging client.
You can provide several configuration options to make:
* PREFIX=path — Installation prefix (default=/usr/local)
minbif - The IRC instant messaging gateway
minbif [-hv] [--pidfile pidfile] CONFIG_FILE
Minbif is an IRC gateway to IM networks which provides the
* Minbif uses a library which abstracts all IM calls, and has several plugins to support more
minbif (1:1.0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Turn on GNUTLS support.
-- Sebastien Delafond <seb@d
Minbif 1.0.3 (2010-05-15)
* Use /topic on status channels to change your status message (#210).
This package's orginal debianization was performed by Romain Bignon
<firstname.lastname@example.org> on Sun, 10
Browse inside minbif-common_1.0.3-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com