network management framework (OpenConnect plugin GNOME GUI)
NetworkManager is a system network service that manages your network devices
and connections, attempting to keep active network connectivity when
available. It manages ethernet, WiFi, mobile broadband (WWAN), and PPPoE
devices, and provides VPN integration with a variety of different VPN
This package provides the GNOME bits of NetworkManager's OpenConnect plugin.
network-manager-openconnect (0.9.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
This package has been split into network-manager-openconnect and
network-manager-openconnect-gnome to separate the core functionality from
the GNOME GUI components. For now, network-manager-openconnect-gnome is a
recommendation so that current users will not lose capability. GNOME
desktop users should explicitly i
network-manager-openconnect (0.9.5.95-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remove patches that are part of upstream release.
* Build-depend on network-manager-dev and libnm-*-dev (>= 0.9.5.95).
* Build-depend on libgnome-keyring-dev.
* Build-depend on libopenconnect-dev (>= 4.00) to ensure building against
the new libopenconnect API.
* Remove lintian-overrides, s
2009-03-30 David Woodhouse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add 'autoconnect' and 'lasthost' options to remember the last used
host, and to automatically connect to that host if desired
2009-02-13 Dan Williams <email@example.com>
- Clean up dbus permissions; retain deny for compat with older dbus
Browse inside network-manager-openconnect-gnome_0.9.5.95-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com