sends ICMP_ECHO requests to network hosts
oping uses ICMP packages (better known as "ping packets") to test the
reachability of network hosts. It supports pinging multiple hosts in parallel
using IPv4 and/or IPv6 transparently.
This package contains two command line applications: "oping" is a replacement
for tools like ping(1), ping6(1) and fping(1). "noping" is an ncurses-based
tool which displays statistics while pinging and highlights aberrant
OPING(8) liboping OPING(8)
oping - send ICMP ECHO_REQUEST to network hosts
oping [-4 | -6] [-c count] [-i interval] host [host [host
oping [-4 | -6] [-c count] [-i interval] -f filename
noping [-4 | -6] [-c count] [-i interval] host [host [host
noping [-4 | -6] [-c count] [-i
liboping (1.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
-- Barak A. Pearlmutter <email@example.com> Thu, 02 Feb 2012 23:00:14 +0000
liboping (1.6.1+2.g207d51d-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Update/modernize debian packaging info:
- Bump to dh 8.
- Use dh and override_* to dramatically shorten debian/rules.
- Use dh --parallel for multicore goodness.
- Use dh --with autor
2012-01-31, Version 1.6.2:
* Build system: Setting capabilities and the set-UID bit has been made
more fault-tolerant, so that it will work with Debian's fakeroot(1)
* src/liboping.c: Fixed a compiler warning about an non-static format
string. Thanks to Brian Edwards for pointing this out.
* src/liboping.c: Fixed compilation under Mac OS X and Solaris. Thanks
to Clayton O'N
This package was debianized by Sebastian Harl <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:29:07 +0200
Browse inside oping_1.6.2-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com