GTK-based highly graphically-customizable Feed Ticker
Tickr is a GTK-based RSS/Atom Reader that displays feeds as a smooth
scrolling line on your Desktop, as known from TV stations. Open feed
links in your favourite Browser. Graphics are highly customizable.
1 - BUILDING TICKER FROM SOURCES
Required packages are GTK+ and Libxml2 (development ones.) Then do:
(sudo) make install
You will have to install MinGW and GTK development stuff (headers and
libs.) You will also need inno setup and reshacker (reshacker.exe must
be installed in /usr/local/ResHack/.)
If you want to use auto
Tickr - GTK-based highly graphically-customizable Feed
[options (-name[=value])...] [resource (file name or URL)]
Tickr is a GTK-based RSS/Atom Reader that displays feed
tickr (0.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add: 'quick setup' thing (in tickr_quicksetup.c) which is launched
at program startup if config file doesn't exist.
* Little improvements in layout of 'feed picker win' and 'preferences
* Fix a segfault that happens when trying to export params and no
config file exists yet.
* Make several windows that should not be resized by u
tickr version 0.6.1
- Add: 'quick setup' thing (in tickr_quicksetup.c) which is
- TICKR BUG ?
issues with unity on ubuntu -> program 'steals' focus every time
Browse inside tickr_0.6.1-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com