utility to securely fetch the root DNS trust anchor
unbound-anchor is a utility which securely fetches or updates the root DNS
zone trust anchor. A copy of the current root anchor and root update
certificate is embedded in unbound-anchor. RFC 5011 trust anchor tracking is
performed, with fallback to an SSL fetch if this fails.
unbound-anchor(8) unbound 1.4.17 unbound-anchor(8)
unbound-anchor - Unbound anchor utility.
Unbound-anchor performs setup or update of the root trust
anchor for DNSSEC validation. It can be run (as root) from
the commandline, or run as part of startup scripts. Before
unbound (1.4.17-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
- Revert multi-arch changes.
- Disable GOST support.
- Build-dep on dpkg-dev in squeeze-backports for build hardening.
-- Robert S. Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:29:34 -0400
unbound (1.4.17-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depend on libldns-dev (>= 1.6.13~) for ECDSA
24 May 2012: Wouter
- tag for 1.4.17 release.
18 May 2012: Wouter
- Review comments, removed duplicate memset to zero in delegpt.
16 May 2012: Wouter
- Updated doc/FEATURES with RFCs that are implemented but not listed.
- Protect if statements in val_anchor for compile without locks.
- tag for 1.4.17rc1.
15 May 2012: Wouter
- fix configure ECDSA support in ldns detection for windows compi
This package was debianized by Robert S. Edmonds <email@example.com> on
Wed, 21 May 2008 14:13:28 -
Browse inside unbound-anchor_1.4.17-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com