reimplementation of the 'host' command
This package provides the 'unbound-host' program that is bundled with the
Unbound domain name server. This version differs from the one provided in the
package called host, which is from NIKHEF, and bind9-host, which is from ISC,
and has a similar but different set of features and options.
unbound-host(1) unbound 1.4.17 unbound-host(1)
unbound-host - unbound DNS lookup utility
unbound-host [-vdhr46] [-c class] [-t type] hostname [-y key]
[-f keyfile] [-F namedkeyfile] [-C configfile]
Unbound-host uses the unbound validating resolver to query
for the hostname and display results. With the -v
unbound (1.4.17-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
- Revert multi-arch changes.
- Disable GOST support.
- Build-dep on dpkg-dev in squeeze-backports for build hardening.
-- Robert S. Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:29:34 -0400
unbound (1.4.17-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Build-depend on libldns-dev (>= 1.6.13~) for ECDSA
24 May 2012: Wouter
- tag for 1.4.17 release.
18 May 2012: Wouter
- Review comments, removed duplicate memset to zero in delegpt.
16 May 2012: Wouter
- Updated doc/FEATURES with RFCs that are implemented but not listed.
- Protect if statements in val_anchor for compile without locks.
- tag for 1.4.17rc1.
15 May 2012: Wouter
- fix configure ECDSA support in ldns detection for windows compi
This package was debianized by Robert S. Edmonds <email@example.com> on
Wed, 21 May 2008 14:13:28 -
Browse inside unbound-host_1.4.17-2~bpo60+1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com