reimplementation of the 'host' command
This package provides the 'unbound-host' program that is bundled with the
Unbound domain name server. This version differs from the one provided in the
package called host, which is from NIKHEF, and bind9-host, which is from ISC,
and has a similar but different set of features and options.
unbound-host(1) unbound 1.4.6 unbound-host(1)
unbound-host - unbound DNS lookup utility
unbound-host [-vdhr46] [-c class] [-t type] hostname [-y key]
[-f keyfile] [-F namedkeyfile] [-C configfile]
Unbound-host uses the unbound validating resolver to query
for the hostname and display results. With the -v
unbound (1.4.6-1+squeeze2) squeeze-security; urgency=high
* Apply patch from upstream to fix DNSSEC-related crashes
-- Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:01:57 +0100
unbound (1.4.6-1+squeeze1) squeeze-security; urgency=low
* Fix empty error packet handling assertion failure (CVE-2011-1922)
(Not actually exposed due to disabled asserts.)
3 August 2010: Wouter
- updated ldns tarball with bugfixes.
22 July 2010: Wouter
- more error details on failed remote control connection.
15 July 2010: Wouter
- rlimit adjustments for select and ulimit can happen at the same time.
14 July 2010: Wouter
- Donation text added to README.
- Fix integer underflow in prefetch ttl creation from cache. This
fixes a potential negative prefetch
This package was debianized by Robert S. Edmonds <email@example.com> on
Wed, 21 May 2008 14:13:28 -
Browse inside unbound-host_1.4.6-1+squeeze2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com