auto-resuming command line NNTP file grabber
nget is a command line NNTP file grabber. It automatically pieces together
multipart postings for easy retrieval, even substituting parts from multiple
servers. It handles disconnects gracefully, resuming after the last part
successfully downloaded. nget also caches header data for quick access.
nget 0.27.1 Copyright 1999-2004 Matthew Mueller <donut AT dakotacom.net>
Note if you are upgrading from a version 0.16-0.26 to 0.27 or later:
The cache file format has changed, so the cache dir is now .nget5.
Upgrade should be as simple as "mv ~/.nget4 ~/.nget5; rm ~/.nget5/*,cache*"
GNU Make (sometimes installed as gmake)
uulib >= 0.5.19 http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/U
nget Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why doesn't -G somegroup -r "*.png" work?
2. Whats a regexp? I'm too lazy to read a man page.
3. Whats this "unequal line count" error?
4. I have maxconnections set at 10 but only one article is being downloaded at
a time. Why?
5. -r with --no-autopar (or things that imply it: -T/-M/-U/-K) still doesn't
match par files.
6. After download, some files hav
nget - retrieve files from NNTP (usenet news) hosts
nget retrieves messages matching a regular expression, and
decodes any files contained within. Multipart messages are
automatically pieced together. Parts from multiple servers
will be c
ngetlite - retri
nget (0.27.1-11) unstable; urgency=low
* Add limits.patch for missing include (Closes: #527681).
* Fix error in configure script when printing exceptions not found message, du
* Some sort of scripting interface?
* Should doarticle_show_multi be an option? (always/auto(defau
This package was first debianized by Matthew Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:24:28
Browse inside nget_0.27.1-11_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com