Text mode interpreter for TADS version 2 and 3 game files
TADS is the Text Adventure Development System, a set of tools for writing
and playing text-based adventure games. You interface with these games by
entering commands in English, and the game responds with a textual
description of the result.
This package contains the text-mode TADS 2 and TADS 3 interpreter. You
must have a TADS interpreter to play a TADS game file, which typically has
an extension of ".gam" or ".t3". You can find many of these games at the
Interactive Fiction Archive at http://www.ifarchive.org/.
FrobTADS - A portable TADS toolkit
The "doc" directory contains the documentation for this package:
People who wrote FrobTADS' code.
A list of known bugs. You shouldn't report them.
Documents changes in the source code between versions.
Explains how to build the TADS
- Tads virtual machines and compilers updated to 2.5.14/18.104.22.168.
- Tads 2 virtual machine and compiler updated to 2.5.11.
- Tads 3 virtual machine and compiler updated to 3.0.16.
- Embedding resources in Tads 3 game files (like a GameInfo.txt) was
somewhat broken; the EOF identifier just before the resource wasn't
removed. In the case o
frobtads (1:0.13-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix error in short description of frobtads package.
* Mark package as autobuildable.
-- Daniel Schepler <email@example.com> Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:34:13 -0800
frobtads (1:0.13-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release from new source. Closes: #384362.
* Redo packaging.
+ Builds with dash as /bin/sh. Closes: #486207.
+ Use epo
TADS2/TADS3 base code:
Michael J. Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nikos Chantziaras <re
A special thanks to Dave Picton for his patches and more than thorough
testing on Solaris and its br
This package was debianized by Daniel Schepler <email@example.com> on
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:40:58 -0
Known bugs. Don't report them; fix them! :)
- On some versions of GCC in combination with certai
Browse inside frobtads_0.13-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com