OCaml bindings for the ncurses library (runtime)
The ncurses library provides functions to create rich text-mode
interfaces. This package contains the necessary files to use the ncurses
library in OCaml.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
ocaml-curses (1.0.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Enable wide character support (Closes: #600897).
- Use libncursesw5-dev instead of libncurses5-dev in Build-Depends.
* Convert to 3.0 (quilt) source format
- Use quilt instead of dpatch
- Fix build-depends-on-obsolete-package dpatch
* Fix debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes
* get*yx now return coordinates in the right order (thanks Brian Campbell).
* Fix possible segfault with get_ripoff (thanks Brian Campbell).
* Indicate that we should link with the curses library (thanks Jeff Meister).
* Started to add documentation in curses.mli.
* Using OCamlMakefile for the makefile, now handles bytecode-only compilation.
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <email@example.com> on
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:27:14 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/
Upstream Authors: Nicolas George, Richard Jones
Copyright © 2003-2007 Nicolas George, Richard Jones.
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser Gene
Browse inside libcurses-ocaml_1.0.3-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com