OCaml bindings for the Ogg bitstream library
Libogg is a library for manipulating ogg bitstreams. It handles
both making ogg bitstreams and getting packets from ogg bitstreams.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
This package contains an O'Caml interface for
Ogg Bitstream Library,
otherwise known as libogg.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.0.6 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- libogg >= 1.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
$ make all
ocaml-ogg (0.4.3-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Recompile with ocaml 3.12.1
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <email@example.com> Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:44:35 +0000
ocaml-ogg (0.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 08 Oct 2011 16:13:53 +0200
* New Ogg_demuxer.End_of_stream exception, raised at the end of
logical streams. The former incorrect behavior was to raise
Ogg.End_of_stream, which is intended to signify the end of data.
* Added [Ogg_demuxer] module to
decode ogg streams.
* Added the following functions:
This package was debianized by Samuel Mimram <email@example.com> on
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:20:42 +0100
Browse inside libogg-ocaml_0.4.3-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com