OCaml type-safe bindings for PostgreSQL
PG'OCaml provides an interface to PostgreSQL databases for OCaml applications.
It uses Camlp4 to extend the OCaml syntax, enabling one to directly embed SQL
statements inside the OCaml code. Moreover, it uses the describe feature of
PostgreSQL to obtain type information about the database. This allows PG'OCaml
to check at compile-time if the program is indeed consistent with the database
structure. This type-safe database access is the primary advantage that
PG'OCaml has over other PostgreSQL bindings for OCaml.
This package contains development files for PG'OCaml.
PG'OCaml for Debian
OBTAINING UPSTREAM SOURCE:
The project homepage can be found at http://pgocaml.berlios.de/.
You can, or should, have a look at the other text files distributed withing this tarball.
You should also definitely have a look at the following documentation from Dario Texeira:
pgocaml (1.4-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuilt against libcsv-ocaml-dev (>= 1.2.1-1)
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:37:04 +0000
pgocaml (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switched patch system from dpatch to quilt.
* Adapted patche
* Boris Yakobowski's patch that replaces 'rows' and 'varname'
with '_rows' and '_varname' (avoids unused variable warnings)
* Support for INET type (patch by David Allsopp)
* Dario Teixeira's patch for type unravelling
* Applied (slightly modified) Vincent Bernardoff's patches for 'point' type
* Large data set patch by Mykola Stryebkov
Browse inside libpgocaml-ocaml-dev_1.4-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com