Windows API implementation - binary loader
Wine is a free MS-Windows API implementation.
This is still a work in progress and many applications may still not work.
This package provides instructions for installing 32-bit wine on 64-bit
wine (1.4.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* sfnt2fnt: Fix broken *.fon files on big-endian architectures
* No longer remove *.fon files (affects: #680421)
* Remove libnss-mdns warning as the issue seems to have been fixed
* wine64-bin: Use xmessage (with fallback to console) for multiarch
* Add SVG icon extracted from programs/winecfg/logo.svg (closes:
Wine has been 1st debianized by Brian White, first
taken over by Vincent Renardias, then by Andrew Lenharth.
This package is maintained by Ove Kaaven.
The Wine homepage is http://www.winehq.com/
Download locations are listed in the ANNOUNCE file.
Copyright (c) 1993-2009 the Wine project authors (see the file AUTHORS
for a complete list)
Wine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modi
Browse inside wine64-bin_1.4.1-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com