module to perform permutations with object oriented interface
Algorithm::Permute makes performing permutation in Perl easy and fast,
although perhaps its algorithm is not the fastest on the earth. It supports
permutation r of n objects where 0 < r <= n.
Permute(3pm) User Contributed Perl Documentation Permute(3pm)
Algorithm::Permute - Handy and fast permutation with object
# default is to create n of n objects permutation generator
my $p = new Algorithm::Permute(['a'..'d']);
# but also you can create r of n objects permutation g
libalgorithm-permute-perl (0.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release. (Closes: #556219)
-- Dario Minnucci (midget) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:33:31 +0100
Revision history for Perl extension Algorithm::Permute.
0.12 Apr 23 2008
- Maintenance release. Bugfix #35288.
0.11 Jan 4 2008
- Added alternative implementation of the algorithm (enable it using
- Added comprehensive benchmarks script, thus replacing the old
stuffs inside bench directory
0.10 Jan 2 2008
- Fixed memory error when cleaning up com
Browse inside libalgorithm-permute-perl_0.12-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com