Manifest typing and reactive programming for Python
The traits package provides a metaclass with special attributes that
are called traits. A trait is a type definition that can be used for
normal Python object attributes, giving the attributes some
* Initialization: A trait attribute can have a default value
* Validation: A trait attribute is manifestly typed.
* Delegation: The value of a trait attribute can be contained in another
* Notification: Setting the value of a trait attribute can fired
* Visualization: With the TraitsUI package, GUIs can be generated
automatically from traited objects.
'Traits' is a Python package for creating 'manifestly'-typed Python attributes.
The Traits package is installed using the standard Python 'distutils' package.
Enter the following command in the 'traits-1.0' directory:
python setup.py install
This will perform a normal install of the Traits package into your Python
enthought-traits (2.0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0
-- Varun Hiremath <email@example.com> Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:02:42 +0530
enthought-traits (2.0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sandro Tosi ]
- added versioned build-dep on python-central (>= 0.6)
- fixed due to new python-central directories for
This package was debianized by Ondrej Certik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It was downloaded from http://code.enthought.com/downloads/source
Upstream Author: Enthought, Inc.
Copyright: (c) 2003-2007, Enthought, Inc. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Browse inside python-enthought-traits_2.0.5-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com