Python bindings for the GObject library
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows to program with an object
paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib,
the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the Python bindings for GObject. It is mostly
used by other bindings to map their GObjects to Python objects.
Original author: James Henstridge <email@example.com>
Current maintainer: Johan Dahlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This archive contains bindings for the GObject, to be used in Python
It is a fairly complete set of bindings, it's already rather useful,
and is usable to write moderately complex programs. (see the
examples directory for some examples of the simpler programs you could
- Allow gobject.property work with subclasses. (#523352, Tomeu Vizoso)
- Unbreak Source.prepare (#523075, Bryan Silverthorn)
- Never override customly set 'tp_new' and 'tp_alloc' (Paul Pogonyshev)
- Don't link against libffi if we cannot find libffi
on the system. (#496006, Ed Catmur)
- Dist .m4 files. (#496011, Ed Catmur)
- Don't return NULL after
pygobject (2.14.2-2) stable; urgency=low
* 10_pygtk_tabs.patch: new patch. Backport tabulation fixes from 2.16.
-- Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> Wed, 06 May 2009 13:17:36 +0200
pygobject (2.14.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to quilt; build-depend on quilt.
* New upstream release.
+ Refresh patches.
* 03_maintainer_mode.patch: add AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
=== 2.14.2 ===
2008-05-23 Johan Dahlin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Merge from trunk:
James Henstridge <email@example.com>
Johan Dahlin <firstname.lastname@example.org
This package was debianized by Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> on
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:31:55 +0200
Browse inside python-gobject_2.14.2-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com