Python extension for Sendmail Milter Protocol
Python milter provides Python extensions for the Milter protocol traditionally
used by Sendmail and now also used by Postfix. It provides a thin layer of
Python over the Milter protocol.
pymilter (0.9.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add quilt as patch system (d/rules, d/control (build-dep), and
* Add debian/patches/BSD-have-ipv6.diff to fix 'initialization makes pointer
from integer without a cast' warning on kFreeBSD
-- Scott Kitterman <email@example.com> Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:52:34 -0400
pymilter (0.9.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/copy
# Revision 1.69 2006/11/04 22:09:39 customdesigned
# Another lame DSN heuristic. Block PTR cache poisoning attack.
# Revision 1.68 2006/10/04 03:46:01 customdesigned
# Fix defaults.
# Revision 1.67 2006/10/01 01:44:06 customdesigned
# case_sensitive_localpart option, more delayed bounce heuristics,
# optional smart_alias section.
# Revision 1.66 2006/07/26 16:42:26 customdesigned
This package was debianized by Scott Kitterman <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Friday August 24, 2007 19:04:29 -0400.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymilter/
* Copyright © 2001 - 2009 Business Management Systems, Inc.
* Copyright © 2001 James Niemira (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Portions Copyright © 2001 - 2007 Stuart G
Browse inside python-milter_0.9.5-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com