Python bindings to libcurl
This module provides the Python bindings to libcurl. Please refer to
the libcurl documentation available in libcurl4-gnutls-dev Debian package.
NOTE: the SSL support is provided by GnuTLS.
pycurl (7.19.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
- install debug files where gdb will look for them
- removed, not needed
- bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed)
- removed Conflicts/Replaces/Provides, not needed
- added libssh2-1-dev to build-depends; thanks to Jakub Wilk for the report;
Version 7.19.0 [requires libcurl-7.19.0 or better]
* Added CURLFILE, ADDRESS_SCOPE and ISSUERCERT options,
as well as the APPCONNECT_TIME info.
* Added PRIMARY_IP info (patch by
Yuhui H <eyecat at gmail.com>).
* Added support for curl_easy_reset through a
new 'reset' method on curl objects
(patch by Nick Pilon <npil
If you want to hack on pycurl, here's our list of unresolved issues:
* Callback handling for stream seek.
* Add docs to the high-level interface.
* Using certain invalid options, it may be possible to cause a crash.
This is un-Pythonic behaviour, but you somewhere have to draw a
line between efficiency (and feature completenes
- check what tests can be executed even on buildd machines (no network and so)
This package was debianized by Domenico Andreoli <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:48:05 +02
Browse inside python-pycurl_7.19.0-5_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com