gdal (1.8.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
Starting from this version GDAL follows the regular SONAME of the C API
interface which has to be considered the only officially supported.
The library still exports C++ symbols but the Debian package has introduced
symbol files and symbol versioning in order to track changes and possibly
introduce ad hoc patches whenever requiredi, in order to
gdal (1.9.0-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS when ruby1.9.1 installed": force building with ruby1.8:
set variables in debian/rules and new patch force-ruby1.8 to ruby1.8.
Thanks to Cédric Boutillier for reviewing and testing this patch.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:25:11 +0200
gdal (1.9.0-3) unsta
= GDAL/OGR 1.9.0 Release Notes =
== In a nutshell... ==
* New GDAL drivers: ACE2, CTG, E00GRID, ECRGTOC, GRASSASCIIGrid, GTA, NGSGEOID, SNODAS, WebP, ZMap
* New OGR drivers: ARCGEN, CouchDB, DWG, EDIGEO, FileGDB, Geomedia, GFT, IDRISI, MDB, SEGUKOOA, SEGY, SVG, XLS
* Significantly improved drivers: NetCDF
* Encoding support for shapefile/dbf (#882)
* RFC 35: Delete, reorder and alter field