Ruby library firing events when the state of monitored paths change
FFSM (File System State Monitor) keeps track of the state of any number of
paths and will fire events when said state changes (create/update/delete).
FSSM supports inotify on GNU/Linux and polling anywhere else.
# FSSM ![project status](http://stillmaintained.com/ttilley/fssm.png) #
There are three ways you can run the monitor.
1. call monitor with a path parameter, and define callbacks in a block
2. call monitor with a block to configure multiple paths and callbacks
3. create a monitor object and run each step manually
Monitor with path
This form watches one
ruby-fssm (0.2.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump build dependency on gem2deb to >= 0.3.0~
-- Cédric Boutillier <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:06:17 +0200
ruby-fssm (0.2.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Use new Ruby packaging policy:
+ rename source and binary packages
+ use gem2deb packaging tool
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Bump Standa
Browse inside ruby-fssm_0.2.9-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com