visualisation and analysis for single valued point data
This program provides a graphical interface for the scientific analysis
of real valued point data (x,y,z,value). This is primarily targeted
towards Atom probe tomography applications, but may prove useful to
other applications as well.
3Depict - 3D scalar point cloud visualization and analysis
This manual page documents briefly the 3Depict command
3depict is a program that allows for visualisation and analy‐
sis of point datasets with associated spectral data.
3depict (0.0.10-1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd64; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libpng12-0
-- amd64 Builddd Daemon (barber) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:01:56 +0000
3depict (0.0.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- D Haley <email@example.com> Sun, 1 Apr 2012 19:33:32 +0100
3depict (0.0.9-1) uns
* 1 Apr, 2011 : 0.0.10
- Improved aborting behaviour for filters
User Visible Bugfixes/Changes:
- In cluster filter, datasets consisting of "core" only can now be clustered. Previously some "bulk" was required, due to programming error.
- Fix drag/drop loading bugs
- Fix multiple data files not being accepted at command line
- Fix crash-on-exit in OSX 10.7 bug
- Improved rangef
Copyright 2011 D Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
See /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1 for copyright info
Browse inside 3depict_0.0.10-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com