plot and animate data sets
The ygraph tool graphs one-dimensional data or displays a time-series of
one-dimensional data sets. It is an enhanced alternative to the xgraph
utility and supports the same input format as xgraph. Additionally,
* animating multiple plots simultaneously and synchronously;
* stepping back and forth through animations one frame at a time;
* zooming, similar to xgraph but without opening a lot of new windows;
* plotting derivatives;
* subtracting plots;
* convergence tests;
* reading compressed files;
* exporting images and animations.
ygraph - plot and animate one-dimensional xy-data
See the file INSTALL in this directory.
See the doc/ subdirectory.
To create browsable html and latex source-code reference pages, use:
The results are placed in the directory
Included in the doxygen output are the files
Current version is 0.16
* Changes since version 0.15:
- various bugfixes (thanks to Daniel Kobras mainly)
- upgrade to gtk2.0 because gtk1.2 is dead upstream and no longer
supported by most distributions. This also removes the dependency
on the imlib library.
- due to not using imlib anymore, image saving currently only supports
* Changes since version 0.14:
ygraph - plot and animate 1D data
ygraph [ -cspgrv? ] [ -C columns ] [ -d delay ] [ -k step ] [
-x xmin,xmax ] [ -y ymin,ymax ] [ -S file1 file2 ] [ -I file
] [ --frame-integrate file ] [ --time-integrate file ] [ file
ygraph is a simple program to p
ygraph (0.16~cvs20090218-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for amd6
2003-09-09 16:40 knarf
* src/plot_window.c: - small fix
2003-09-09 16:19 knarf
This package was debianized by Daniel Kobras <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:02:50 +0100.
Browse inside ygraph_0.16~cvs20090218-1+b1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com