A modern organ for play in real time or sequence, full midi configurable, can
export live or sequence performances to MIDI file format. Maintain 500
patterns, 100 Styles, 100 Sound Combiantion in memory. Style Library Pattern
BD allows easy new pattern creation, can import MIDI files as patterns, input
chords can be controlled by mouse, PC keyboard or MIDI keyboard. Sound
edition, chord song sequencer, guided playback and extensive documentation.
Modifications/additions are described in the
Changelog in this directory.
If you like it, put a note recommending it on sourceforge please.
If not, let me know what you think of it:
Robert Vogel (vogelrl at ct (dot) metrocast (dot) net)
East Lyme, CT, USA. 06/15/2010.
Copyright (c) 2003-2010 by Josep Andreu
See the licensing terms in the COPYING text in this
directory for terms.
gmorgan (0.40-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Packaging style: no longer using cdbs, dh 8.
* Build-Depends: automake, autoconf, dh-autoreconf
* debian/rules: dh $@ --with autotools_dev,autoreconf
-- Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 15 Oct 2011 10:03:56 +0200
gmorgan (0.27-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/rules: Replace po/Makefile.in.in. Closes: #583466.
== v0.40 (06/11/2011) ==
Thanks to Martin Tarenskeen for these changes:
- change gettext version in the po/Makefile.in.in file from 0.17 to 0.18
- change programnumber from 0.25 to 0.40 in these Makefile.in.in
- add some missing files from the data directory to Makefile.am
several new songfiles, and change case of the ChordTable.
- fixed an error in printing notes.