helper library for Vamp hosts written in C++
Vamp is an audio processing plugin system for plugins that extract
descriptive information from audio data - typically referred to as
audio analysis plugins or audio feature extraction plugins.
This library contains handy classes for using Vamp plugins from
hosts written in C++.
vamp-plugin-sdk (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #560337)
* Added skeleton/ to vamp-plugin-sdk
* Added vamp-rdf-tempate-generator to vamp-plugin-sdk
* Added manpage for vamp-rdf-template-generator TODO
* Don't run `$(MAKE) test` if `nocheck` is present in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
This involves running several $(MAKE)s with specific targets instead
of one g
This package was debianized by Székelyi Szabolcs <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:00:33 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.vamp-plugins.org/
Chris Cannam <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Chris Cannam
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Queen Mary, University of London
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge,
Browse inside libvamp-hostsdk3_2.1-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com